What is the role of packers and movers in Fine Art Relocation?
The packers and movers also provide the services for the relocation of your fine art from one place to another place without any damages.
What are the services are including in the fine art relocation?
The services which are including in the Fine Art Relocation are given by,
- The packers will offer the doorstep delivery of your fine art without any damages and scratches.
- They will provide you professional art packing and crating, installation and dismantling.
- They will include the import and export customs formalities services.
- The best packers and movers will offer an enough and special storage for your fine art.
- Air and sea freight forwarding services are available for your fine art.
- They also offer insurance services for your fine art in case it will get any damage.
What are the roles of the fine art relocation in packers and Movers Company?
- They will provide the professional packing of paintings, sculptures, and antiques for fine art moving or shipping
- They will use the packing material is made up of reusable cartons, crates, and plywood boxes
- There are digital imaging and computerized inventory are available
- They also provide international fine art shipping, customs formalities and assisting in carnet formalities
- Assistance in the unpacking, setting up, and repacking for fine art exhibitions
- They will provide onsite support during exhibitions
- These services will help you to organize and set up your viewing gallery
- They also have climate-controlled storage
- Framing is also available in the fine art relocation services
- Conservation, restoration, and private Rooms
- Costume, textile Management, and decorative art management
- They will offer you Indian or international insurance, and risk management
The materials used by the packers and movers for the fine art relocation are glassine paper, acid-free archival tissue paper, poly wrap, bubble wrap, artists tape, cardboard corner protectors, packing tape, and foam board.